2016-08-20

Neru goes to the art gallery and a movie


2016.8.20

Art Gallery


Hello.

Recently I like to sleep with the window open.
The breeze feels nicer than the air-con.

The other day, after work,
I went to the Paul Smith exhibition
at the Ueno Mori Art Gallery



It's a world-view I love so much
That it almost seemed a waste for me to take it in.

My desire to see it as soon as possible
and the knowledge that once I started, my viewing of it would be sure to end
competed in me.


At the entrance to the Gallery
I wondered if I should go in after all (lol)

But in the end I went straight in.


Taking pictures was okay
so I was able to snap away.

And now my camera roll is blessed.

Here are three photos it was hard to select:




No matter what angle I cut them off at, they're wonderful.


I wonder if this gets it across.
Anyway, go and see the exhibition.
It's the greatest.


After that
I went to see a film recommended by the drama's director, Mr. Itou: Sing Street

It's been a long time since I've been able to watch a movie alone to my heart's content.

At the very end, my tears just started flowing and wouldn't stop.

It was so refreshing...

The director said he wanted me
to see the film at my age,
and I somehow understand what he meant.

People say all the time that movies and books are
food for the heart and mind,
but I think it's actually true.

When the heart and mind are enriched,
It charges up our power to live our daily lives.

I love it~

It's written that our hearts become empty when we're too busy.
But I want to become someone who's busy, but still has a full heart 〜∠︎( ˙-˙ )/



A sense of stability is the best!  ["a sense of stability" is written on the Coke bottle]

Thank you for reading the blog.

Nagahama Neru

No comments:

Post a Comment