2016-08-19

Keyakizaka46: which member of Nogizaka46 would you like to go on a "yukata date" with?

BLT magazine asked members of Keyakizaka46 which member of Nogizaka46 they would like to go on a "yukata date" with, and where.

1. Hashimoto Nanami
Shida Manaka -- She's exactly my type.
Watanabe Risa -- I'd like to do target-shooting and goldfish-scooping.
Ozeki Rika -- She's an adult, so I'd like her to take me somewhere to see beautiful night scenery.
Suzumoto Miyu -- I've always admired her.
Yonetani Nanami -- She was my motivation to enter the audition. And since I've met her, I really love her.

2. Shiraishi Mai
Watanabe Rika -- I love her.
Oda Nana -- I want to stare at her profile and the nape of her neck.
Kobayashi Yui -- She's ridiculously beautiful.
Moriya Akane -- I'd like to stroll around between Shiraishi and Etou.

3. Ikuta Erika
Ozeki Rika -- I've really respected her since before I entered Keyakizaka.
Sugai Yuuka -- I'd like to go to a festival with her.
Nagasawa Nanako -- I'd like to go with her to the Kaminarimon (at Asakusa Temple) and walk around eating.


4. Etou Misa
Uemura Rina -- We have the same birthday.
Satou Shiori -- She's amazingly pretty.
Moriya Akane -- I'd like to stroll around between Shiraishi and Etou.

5. Nishino Nanase
Shida Manaka -- She's amazingly cute.
Watanabe Risa -- I'd like to do target-shooting and goldfish-scooping.
Koike Minami -- She seems healing.

6. Akimoto Manatsu
Nagasawa Nanako -- I'd like to go with her to the Kaminarimon (at Asakusa Temple) and walk around eating.
Harada Aoi -- I'd like to go to fireworks with her.

7. Saitou Asuka
Watanabe Risa -- I'd like to do target-shooting and goldfish-scooping.
Uemura Rina -- She's my oshimen.


8. others
Imaizumi Yui -- Hori Miona. I've always loved her.
Ishimori Nijika -- Wakatsuki Yumi. She seems like fun.
Koike Minami -- Itou Karin. It seems like she'd drag me along.
Saitou Fuyuka -- Takayama Kazumi. I'd like to go to a festival with her.
Habu Mizuho -- Matsumura Sayuri. I'd like to talk, wearing twintails, as we walk around eating apple sweets.
Harada Aoi -- Hoshino Minami. I'd like to go to fireworks with her.
Nagahama Neru -- Watanabe Miria. I love Itou Mariya.... ...Miria would be like an imouto character. We would walk around with no particular plan.
Hirate Yurina -- Any of them would be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment