2017-05-22

Nagahama Neru blog: Time to think

Fuji-san,  199

Nagahama Neru
2017.05.23


Hello.

Our drama Zankoku na Kankyakutachi
Has uneventfully ended filming!!!!


For two months,
It has been a  blessing to have been able to be in such a warm and enjoyable situation.

I learned again how many different occupations there are.
Everyone was so nice, and I was able to touch their enthusiasm toward their jobs.
It was very moving.


Rocks! Wonderful!!!





Even though it's a nothing like me saying it
It's really true:
It was a lot of fun becoming someone I'm not.

The me who is not moving in the direction she wanted to
Is worthless.



I had a lot of times when I could think about
My work, and myself as a person.
I came to feel strongly that I should be changing myself.

I can't say I want to change
And then slide backwards.
It's scary to say it, but I have been indecisive in the past.
I have to put pressure on myself.

( ´・ᴗ・` )

Even though it's me, I don't really know myself!




I've gotten way off track here.

I just want people who see the drama to say they enjoyed it, or that it was fun!!!!
That's my greatest hope!!!

I look forward to it reaching everyone.
Let's watch it together!!


Truly, thank you very much.

And welcome to the Zankoku na Kankyakutachi!



Mosquito coil (POP version)
I spent a lot of free time with it, looking at the river!

And I listened to a lot of YUI songs!

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________  posted 170523  11:22h


 

2 comments:

  1. She's a mysterious girl, so she challenged herself to change but afraid of changing to much.
    How busy she is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's busy -- especially with being a major character in the drama, but also with outside work (magazines, etc.) and with dancing/singing practice. I do think she could have squeezed out a few more blog posts over the past two months, but I don't blame her for spending time talking to the others, enjoying the out-of-doors, listening to YUI, and thinking about life. In fact, I'm glad she did all of those things. I don't get the feeling she's afraid to change, more that she realizes she has not been working hard enough to change and improve herself.

    ReplyDelete