2017-05-26

Shida Manaka blog: Souen magazine photo-shoot

Souen

Shida Manaka
2017.05.27

In the Souen magazine that comes out today, Neru and I were given the front cover.

I'm really happy.

They pinned real flowers to our heads for the shoot.
There were a lot of firsts.
We wore vintage, which I love. It was a totally enjoyable shoot!

I'll go and buy some myself.


I'll upload off-shots bit by bit.



☺︎
_________________________________________________________ 170527  11:40h

Here's the excellent Souen cover. I look forward to seeing more of the shoot, and the off-shots.


When Manaka says "buy some," I think she means buy some vintage clothing from MARTE, the shop that provided clothes for the shoot.

EDIT: A new photo, via the Keyakizaka46 official Twitter:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment