2017-05-27

Ishimori Nijika blog: 20th birthday

Mail from Nijika \❤︎/ 20th birthday☺︎

Ishimori Nijika
2017.05.28


Good evenwoof U•ω•U

Thank you for coming to the individual handshake event at Makuhari Messe!!

Outfits this time ✩°。⋆


This time, all my coordinates were from titty&co
This was the first time I've got everything from one brand, and I found it a lot of fun ☺︎

In the third session I cosplayed "a real high-school student"!!!
Just as all the Hiraganas wore the school uniforms from mechakari \❤︎/
They were extremely cute  ^ ^
A uniform with a necktie really is cute, isn't it ♪


Also, today was my birthday celebration  ☀︎



Birthday Committee members, and everyone involved -- thank you very much for everything -- from the way my lane was decorated, all the way even to T-shirts. Thank you very much.
I think of everyone being busy, living here and there around the country and being short of time, putting in all the thought and effort to complete this place. To stand here makes me feel blessed.

And also to the people who gathered around at the hall, thank you very much!
At my 20th birthday celebration, I was able to see wonderful scenes that could have come from dreams  …❀.*・゚





Thank you for all the flowers ❀.*・゚

There were even rainbow-colored flowers!!
They sparkled...so cute.

I'm really happy.



My beloved Habu-chan wrote the letter and gave me a present.
The letter was deeply moving, packed with so many memories.

The present....

Lollol


 Kanji drill for fifth-graders!!

Actually, Habu-chan also bought a set for herself.
"Let's do it together!" she said to me ~( ´›ω‹`)
"Let's start together from fifth-grade kanji!" lol
(Maybe it is possible. Depending on the actual material...)


It seems as if my 20th birthday is turning into a happy year …\❤︎/



 Memiiー⸌⍤⃝⸍☆*。

 Yui-Pon ♪♪♪


Neeeruu ✩°。⋆


Thank you, everyone!


Niji to you for your work...! lol


❤︎ Ishimori Nijika ❤︎
_____________________________________________  written evening 170527, posted by staff 170528  04:13

 

No comments:

Post a Comment