2017-05-21

Kakizaki Memi blog: Cooking and a cut finger

Cut!_:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.21


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday, while I was cooking, I cut my finger (´._.`)



I haven't had a wound in a long time...
It hurt...!  _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_




It has been hot recently, hasn't it.
I can already live in short sleeves.

Since it's hot, I buy frozen oranges to eat during lessons.

I love fruit (。・・。)♥

I want to eat ice-cream, nya ~ ~


Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________________________ posted 170521  22:26h

Memi has previously mentioned cooking. She wrote on 8 May that she has been doing deep-frying, boiling and has made omu-raisu (rice omelette), and that the omu-raisu was what she was best at.

Note that she's still tagging "meow" (nya) onto the end of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment