2017-05-23

Kakizaki Memi blog: Melon Bun indecision

Indecision

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.24


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

At a photo session, they sent in buns.
Ah! Melon Bun! I'll have that...
Ahh, but that sausage looks tasty.
...the choco coronet looks good, too...

Mmm. What to do?  (๑-﹏-๑)
That's what it got like.
I kept fretting over it, but took the sausage roll.


I showed all my indecisiveness.
But it was delicious (๑•᎑•๑)

However, maybe what I really wanted was the Melon Bun...
Maybe it would have been better just to choose the one that first attracted me.

That's what I always think. But in the end my indecisiveness continues (lol).

Feelings are what's important!
I always think too much. Maybe I should try acting on instinct a bit.




 Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________ written 170523 evening. posted by staff 170524  01:30h


No comments:

Post a Comment