2017-05-25

Kakizaki Memi blog: Woken by my guardian spirit

Guardian spirit

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.26


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Today, I woke up ten minutes before I absolutely had to leave home.

I sort of remember
The alarm going off an hour before, and me turning it off...

I went back to sleep ~(*˘ーωー˘*)

But to wake up ten minutes before was a miracle.

Lately, there have lots of things like that.
It seems as if my guardian spirit woke me with ten minutes to spare.

My guardian spirit is very capable  (`・ω・´)✧*。




 ↑ This is under the piano (lol)


In the smart magazine that went on sale yesterday,
Takamoto Ayaka, Ushio Sarina and I appear!

I know very little about men's fashion. It was difficult (>_<)

I guess I'd better study up on it  ー(๑¯∇¯๑)



Please be sure to take a look (ฅ•ω•ฅ)♥

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________ written evening 170525, posted by staff 170526  00:56h

The smart magazine story includes asking members of Hiragana Keyaki, Kanji Keyaki, Nogizaka, C-ute and 48 groups (14 idols in all) what they think guys should wear this summer. That's probably what made Memi notice how little she knew about men's fashion. Here's the chart of what the idols thought (click to enlarge):


Of the names down the right-hand side, the last six are Keyaki-chans. Here's what they think guys should wear, starting with the sixth from the bottom:
Oda Nana: white shirt; denim pants; shoulder bag; sneakers (high- or low-tech); analog watch.
Kobayashi Yui: white or solid colour shirt, or white T-shirt; denim pants; no other strong opinions.
Harada Aoi: logo T-shirt; shoulder bag; sneakers (low-tech or high-tech); analog watch.
Takamoto Ayaka: white shirt; backpack or tote bag; low- or high-tech sneakers; beret; watch (digital or analog)
Kakizaki Memi: solid colour shirt; ripped jeans, skinny trousers or wide trousers; backpack; low-tech sneakers
Ushio Sarina: white shirt; denim trousers, skinny trousers or slacks; backpack; low-tech sneakers; baseball cap; analog watch. 


Memi was the only member of Keyakizaka who had something she said was a definite "no": shorts. Members of other groups however, have up to four negatives in their lists. The eight other idols, starting from the top, are Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48, AKB48), Ooya Shizuka (AKB48), Shiroma Miru (NMB48, AKB48), Yoshida Akari (NMB48), Terada Ranze (Nogizaka46), Sagara Iori (Nogizaka46), Yajima Maimi (C-ute), Nakajima Saki (C-ute).


No comments:

Post a Comment