2017-05-28

Kakizaki Memi blog: handshake, nyan-nyan...haircut?

I want to cut it ~、、、('ー')

Kakizaki Memi
2017.05.28


Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Yesterday was the individual handshake event at Makuhari.

My outfit
Was a uniform from
earth music & ecology x KANKO Label  (∗ˊᵕ`∗)
 



Yay ✧*。

My hairstyle was a "fake bob."


Really, I didn't get it cut ~

Although I sometimes want to....(lol)


Today, I said a lot of "nyan, nyans" ฅ(´口`)ンニャー

If anyone was disturbed by my suddenly bursting out with "nyan, nyan," I apologize. (lol)

I don't know how long this will last,
But I'm still saying "nyan, nyan" all the time (*˙˘˙*)!


Truly, thank you very much to everyone who came!



Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________________ posted 170528  23:52h

I'm noticing two things about Memi recently. For one, there are fewer photos of other members in her blog. To me, this suggests that she is spending time at school, with the people there. Either that or her personality has worn thin with the other members, lol. 

For another thing, she seems positive and happy to me. Not that you can really tell from short blog posts, but that's what I sense. Maybe she is feeling confident about preparations for the Osaka live next Wednesday. Perhaps she already knows she is going to be featured in the Hiraganas' next song -- or that she is definitely not being featured and does not have to feel that responsibility. Perhaps she likes her new school, and the flexible schedule it probably gives her. Perhaps she is having confirmed to her that she really belongs here -- in Keyakizaka and in Tokyo -- and can keep up. 

Here's Memi with Nijika, from Nijika's blog:


They are such a contrast: Nijika always looks worried, Memi always looks calm. Hard to say what they're feeling, but that's how they seem. And Memi knows to look straight into the camera lens for the shot, while Nijika is still looking at the screen for composition. Anyway, they both look good. I think Nijika may be starting to come into her own as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment