2017-03-15

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Missing my drama, the new single

Drama

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.15


Hello ~


This time, a drama I record every week only recorded 11 minutes. I'm in despair (o_o)

There's so much more ーーー


Watching dramas I record has become a daily pleasure for me

I always watch with such excitement, wondering what has happened (* 'ω')ノ






The title and contents of the 4th single have been announced!!

The title song is Fukyouwaon


I hope fans can hear it soon!!!

Look forward to it going public!!!



And the song we did at last year's one-man live, W-Keyakizaka no Uta, is on the single, as well ♫



It comes out on 5 April ^ ^

I'm looking forward to the release, too ☆彡


See ya ~



Miyu

_______________________________________________________________ posted 170315  13:15h

No comments:

Post a Comment