2017-03-17

Nagahama Neru blog: graduation, school, my real self

Lemon,   175

Nagahama Neru
2017.03.18


Good evening ~


To everyone who is graduating this year,
Congratulations on your graduation!!!


I graduated from high school recently, too!
It was quite a ruckus,
But I did appear properly at the ceremony.

I really have to give thanks.


Basically, I've never liked the place known as school.
Not that there's any one particular reason.


In elementary and middle school,
The teachers were so perverse as to
Like the bad kids better than the good students.
Every day, as soon as I got to school I wanted to go home again.




Nevertheless, now that I think back on it,
School was a place where I met irreplaceable friends.


It was almost miraculous!


Especially in high school,
I guess I naturally got together with people who were similar to me.


The high school that took me in when I came to Tokyo is really my benefactor.
In class, everyone was warm and I felt comfortable and at ease.

Even though I only went to school when I had time between jobs at work,
I was able to recover my original self there.



I'm grateful to everyone I met!!!


I've finally realized that
It is more important to continue things than to start new things.





Samurai Japan to the rescue!!!!



Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

___________________________________________ written 170317, posted by staff 170318 02:00h

Neru was Hirate's co-host on the Kochi Hoshi radio show Friday night. We heard her speaking a lot in her natural voice, talking about Quartet, the current drama she loves (and I like). This was also the show on which they played Keyakizaka46's new single, Fukyouwaon, for the first time. Here is the show minus the single, but with plenty of Neru:



No comments:

Post a Comment