2017-03-13

Habu Mizuho Cosplay: Hatsune Miku

HabuCos

Habu Mizuho
2017.03.14




Sorry for the wait.


Hatsune Miku-chan (?)





Perhaps I'll keep posting these.

________________________________________________________ posted 170314  01:05h

Yes, please, Habu-chan. Missing the number on the upper arm? Intentionally? Not sure when this was taken.

I was struck by the photo in her previous post:


She included a shot of the base makeup she's using these days, after lots of research.




Habu is another of Keyakizaka46's hidden treasures. I think they had high hopes for her at the start, but she has never been put in the front line -- at least, not yet. Her biggest moments, for me, have been front and centre in the opening dance unit in Kataru nara Mirai wo... and a short bit I loved in the One-Man Live Seifuku to Taiyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment