2017-03-13

Kageyama Yuuka blog: My appearance on Keyakitte, Kakenai

King Kazu    218

Kageyama Yuuka
2017.03.14


I noticed myself unconsciously singing.

I was singing:

Ko -- buta [pig-let]
Ta -- nuki [ta-nuki]
Ki -- tsune [fo-ox]
Ne -- ko [ca-at]

Good evening, it's Kageyama Yuuka!

Today was the broadcast of KeyaKake!
Did everyone watch it?

Before the recording, the eleven of us really nervous about being on KeyaKake again, after so long. Neru-chaaaan!



Umph.

Normally, I don't say anything negative.
But this Keyakake really left me feeling depressed.

It was only the second time I had been called to be on the show, and I intended to think of everything and to be well-organized, in my usual way.

Watching the broadcast, I really wasn't cute at all, I was nervous and shaking and my eyes wandered restlessly and what I said was just worthless...

Tsuchida-san and Sawabe-san had gone to the trouble of giving me the opportunity to talk about soccer, but I didn't talk well at all, and I made the Kanji-sans bored.
And I'm full of apologetic feelings toward Neru-chan, who worked hard to introduce me...

It was such a bitter experience that in fact this time I cried (ToT)


I was unexpectedly tofu mental.

I'll work hard to improve myself by studying how to speak so people can take in what I say! (っ´ω`c)




 Memii!
 Good luck next week!! (lol)


Yeah. See ya!
see you soon...♥

Kageyama Yuuka

________________________________________________ written 170313 evening, posted  170314  01:03h


Oh, Kage-chan! Don't beat yourself up like that. I know you're a perfectionist, but I thought you were very cute. Cuter than I realized. In fact, I'm more your fan now than I was before

Your movements were neat and pretty and light, and your thinking wasn't heavy, just active. Sure, you got a bit too soccer-geek on us. The hosts misled you by being interested when the Kanjis weren't. But maybe a lot of fans in TV land were very interested. Never mind, you'll get lots more chances to shine, and you will.

The soccer-geeky title of this post is "King Kazu," the nickname of famous soccer player Miura Kazuyoshi. Kage-chan seems to be following Neru in using titles that have nothing whatever to do with the post.

We'll see how Memi does next week. Of course, Kage-chan already knows how she did, since the show was probably recorded around a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment