2017-03-17

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Aoi's henninjin cake, missed drama, reversed blanket

Henninjin

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.03.17



Hello.


When I woke up this morning, my blanket was opposite way round. I started to worry about the way I sleep.

My blanket often falls off my futon and I get cold.

Do I thrash around when I'm sleeping...?

Scary.




Also,

About that drama I only recorded eleven minutes of.

I was still somehow able to understand this week's episode.

But still not seeing every episode makes me a little vague about things...



I'm vaguer about things because I missed episode 8...

Crap


I think I'll watch it whenever I get a chance to go back home.




Oh, yes!
Recenty Harada Aoi brought me some Henninjin Cake ♥

It was really delicious!!

I forgot to take a picture of it ~

Thank you, Aoi!




See ya --



Today on Kochi Sei, our 4th single, Fukyouwaon, will be made public!!

Look forward to it ♥ ♥


Miyu
____________________________________________________ posted 170317  20:43h

"Henninjin Cake"  is a cake Aoi brought when she was introduced on Keyakitte, Kakenai? The name means "weird-person person" and comes from a story Aoi told about getting the kanji for "carrot cake" (ninjin cake) wrong.

"Kochi Sei" is the short name for Hirate Yurina's weekly radio show. 

A photo from Ozeki's blog:

 

Here are some photos posted to 2channel recently, emphasizing Miyu's figure:





2 comments:

  1. She had a boyfriend so... She doesnt deserve yo be An idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore trolls. Mon is just awesome. Glad to see her sharing her thoughts now :)

    ReplyDelete