2017-03-12

Sasaki Mirei blog: Kakizaki Memi

Angel-chan

Sasaki Mirei
2017.03.13


Good evening ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♥

It's Sasaki Mirei!!



With angel Memi (^^♪






She takes lots of selfies
With my phone!!


But her selfies are so cute
That I can't bear to delete them and they're accumulating
So that now my camera is almost full (›´ω`‹ )


Maybe Memi was shy at the beginning
So I thought she was cool

But recently she's been acting so pampered with me.


And that's just sooo cute …(*゚ー゚)v


I want to show everyone
This pampered Memi  ꒰●꒡ ̫ ꒡●꒱


Over and out.
That's my pride, my Memi! (≧▽≦)

Bye-bye.


*Sasaki Mirei*

____________________________________________ written 170212 evening, posted 170313  09:46h


On the new release, Hiragana members do PVs in pairs and trios. Memi and Mirei are one pair.

The word I have translated "pampered" is the very Japanese word amaenbou. It means someone who acts dependent on others, who is demanding and presumes upon them -- in Western terms, who acts like a spoiled child. But the implication isn't always quite that negative. An amaenbou can be cute and people can be happy to indulge and pamper her. As several members of Hiragana seem to be happy to indulge and pamper Memi.


My apologies to Mii-Pan fans. I translated this post because it was about Memi. I promise I'll translate more posts Mii-Pan writes about herself. She is clearly getting something from her role as den-mother in Hiragana. I see her as being almost like a captain, so organized and capable. And her singing is good enough that I can imagine her being in a unit, if any Hiraganas are (Mii-Pan plus Sarina plus Kyonko?).

No comments:

Post a Comment