2017-02-08

Watanabe Risa blog: Next week's KeyaBINGO

Posting after a long time

Watanabe Risa
2017.02.08


Sorry for the wait...


Some photos I wanted to post have finally been released.


The upcoming KeyaBINGO!2 has already had a bit of preview...

Next week is "No.1 Bad Girl Competition!"
Everyone became bad in one way or another.

Sorry it's not a full-length photo,
But I was wearing a biker jacket ~

It was something I could never normally wear, but in the end I really got into it and enjoyed it (lol).




My hair was a little different from usual, too...


There are lots more photos. Look forward to seeing them after the broadcast.



I'll update again!


See ya \( ¨̮ )/

-- Risa

uploaded 2017/02/08 14:21
________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment