2017-02-08

Kakizaki Memi blog: Memimemi Bolt!!! Zap!

PikaPikka!▼o'ᆺ'o▼

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.08


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Katou Shiho, Kakizaki Memi

Recently, the static electricity has been amazing...

On days when I wear a sweater
It's all snap! sizzle! pop!

Once, when I touched Shiho's cheek
Snap! a spark of static electricity ran across to her.

Maybe if I go
"Memimemi Bolt!!!" or something
I might send out static electricity...


That's what I wondered...but I know there's no way (lol)

But things like Magic Users and so on
With their "XX-User" stuff -- that's pretty cool, isn't it.

Someday I'd like to be able to use some mysterious power...~~Oo。(*′艸`*)




Bye-bye.


Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/02/08  06:46
_____________________________________________

There are other photos taken at the same time as the two-shot with Katou Shiho. Katou publishes one where she says Iguchi Mao butted in:


As usual, Memi has a preternatural aura of calmness: Shiho is excited; Mao-chan is nuts; Memi has a calm half-smile.

This photo has been noticed by otaku as a clue that Hiragana will reappear on Keyakitte, Kakenai? soon: the white and green badge Mao is wearing on her right lapel looks like one of the name-badges worn on KeyaKake. Perhaps all these photos recently wearing the brown uniform are from a series of recording sessions for the show. I keep hoping that all 32 members (or a selection of them) will appear together, rather than just having the Hiraganas appear separately, as they did in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment