2017-02-07

Kakizaki Memi blog: Kumi and Miss Peregrine

Kumiiii  (*´罒`*)

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.07

Good evening.
It's Kakizaki Memi.

I went with Kumii (Sasaki Kumi)
To see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!

It's directed by Tim Burton!
Tim Burton's films are all enjoyable, and I'm always eager to see them right away (о´∀`о)

If I wrote too much, I'd just end up spoiling things
So I won't write any more

Except to say that is was really enjoyable!

And the children were so extremely cute... ♥♥

I thought how much I'd like to live with them, too
(。-_-。)

And Kumi...
Even in scenes that weren't scary at all, she kept covering her face with her hands and watching the movie through the crack.
So cute ~(*´罒`*)
Lol.




↑ On Kumi's lap

Next, I want to go see La-La Land and Sing.


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/02/07  06:20
__________________________________________

Kumi is 21 and Memi is 15. But it's Memi who finds Kumi a cute scaredy-cat. 


This kind of indifference to age is a feature of the internal culture of Kanji Keyaki, too. I think some members of Hiragana Keyaki may still have the habit of the normal Japanese age-precedence feelings. Not Memi and Kumi, it appears.

Tim Burton is an American movie director who has made many hit films, such as Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Batman, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland and Dark Shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment