2017-02-11

Nagahama Neru blog: my room, Quartet, adorable Hiraganas

Izu,   166

Nagahama Neru
2017.02.12


Good evening ~

The photo is of balloons I was given, in my room.
Somehow made a fairy-tale atmosphere.


Not having places to put things in my room is an obsession of mine.
Well, maybe not to the level of a obsession.



By the way,
Here's the light fixture I mentioned in the blog before (。・ᴗ・。)




A photo from the other day:


Everyone is so adorable.



It's important to be able to read people's feelings,
But knowing too much makes you unhappy.

It's more peaceful not to know people's true intentions.


That's what I was thinking, listening to Otona no Okite (^。^)
Maybe I'm just too into Quartet ~


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/02/12  00:04 
___________________________________________________

Quartet is the drama Neru is so much into this season (and now I am, too). See her earlier blog post. Otona no Okite ("Adult Rules") is the ending theme, written by Shiina Ringo and sung by the four stars. Here's the ending of last week's show, with inscrutable preview and the ending theme. You will recognize one face.




Here's the post talking about buying a light fixture. She says there she doesn't like indirect lighting. I can see that, lol.

I am just totally in with Neru's visual aesthetic. Nice touches. And Quartet's complexities of feeling and history and understanding are wonderful. Reminds me a bit (only a bit) of Genji Monogatari, in the way feelings are subtle and hidden.

The photos of the Hiragana members seem so characteristic: Memi shares comfort by imposing skinship; Kumi is confused, worried, delighted; the clever and observant Kage-chan sees what's going on and actively inserts herself into it.

The Izu of the title is the wonderful hot-spring tourism peninsula south-west of Tokyo. The title, as usual, seems to have nothing at all to do with the post, which is Neru's 166th.

No comments:

Post a Comment