2017-02-10

Kakizaki Memi blog: her comments on the Hustle Press photoshoot

Lycopene

Kakizaki Memi
2017.02.11


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today, Hustle Press's
"Hiragana Keyakizaka46 won't wait to climb the hill!"
Was released!

Have you seen it??

I'm wearing a cute white dress
But I wish I myself was as much to my liking ~~(。-_-。)




We used tomatoes in the shooting (lol)


I love tomatoes ♥

Holding the tomatoes, my smile is more natural ~(о´∀`о)

After the shooting was over, I ate them. They were delicious (*´艸`*)


People who haven't seen it, please be sure to take a look!

There are also instant-camera photo presents.
Please feel welcome to them, too <(_ _*)>



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi

posted 2017/02/11  02:42
________________________________

Memi keeps appearing in other Hiragana members' blogs. Here's a segment from Sasaki Kumi's blog:


Memi's looooking at me. Doooon't look,


I'll eat her hair ----  (My mouth's wide open.)


We've made up (・ω・)ノ

Memi gets cuter every day
It's such a blessing to be able to watch her (・ω・)ノ

(Sasaki Kumi blog 2017.02.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment