2017-02-10

Nagahama Neru blog: Fairies (the idol group) and snow

Frame, 165

Nagahama Neru
2017.02.11

Good evening ~

Please take a look at this:


We've been told we look alike.
This is a face-swap between Hayashida Mahiro-chan of Fairies and me. (lol)


We do indeed look like each other. Now it's a hot topic between us...


Yesterday, there was snow dancing over Tokyo ( ˙_˙ )
What was it like in the rest of the country?




Snow on my coat and in my hair!!!


Notice:

I've been published in today's Men's Non-no
Special volume "Men-Non Girls' Lives"

I really like the men's-style clothing!!
It was my first time in Men-Non, and I was very happy.

Be sure to...! (。・ω・。)

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru

posted 2017/02/11  02:31
_____________________________________________________

Fairies at least used to be one of my favorite idol groups. Their skill level is even higher now, but somehow I can't appreciate their new songs as much as I did the older ones. Not sure why. For one thing, I find their clothing style a bit over the top for me now. And maybe their intensity level has just gone a notch too high for me. Or perhaps the songs were better.

The title of this post is interesting. The two-kanji word means a frame, like a picture frame. But the separate kanji mean "forehead-edge." And at the edge of the lower forehead (the body is Hayashida-san's) is where you can see the line where Neru's face has been applied. Not that either of them looks like Neru to me now....

The Men's Non-No feature can be glimpsed on Keyakizaka Matome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment