2017-06-11

Nagahama Neru blog: Winter, summer, and shiso juice

Thread,  208

Nagahama Neru
2017.06.11

Good evening!

Recently, I've become enamored with shiso juice.
I'm drinking cold pineapple-shiso-apple smoothies.

They're delicious, but they make my stomach cold ~
So I can't recommend them...but I like them!!




I've come to like summer!
Up to before, I was definitely a winter person ~

Probably up to now
I've just been being perverse.

In summer, I say I like winter
And in winter I say I like summer.

But now I can say in summer that I like summer.



I apologize for my slow pace with the fan-letters
You have given me to read.

Your consideration makes me happy.
Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________ posted 170611  15:22h


This is Neru at her tricky Neruest. "I love this stuff...but it's bad for you, so I can't recommend it." "In winter I say I like summer, and in summer I say I like winter." Smart human.

And more photos of Neru with her hair back. I like.

There is possibly a slight hint hiding behind the title of this post. Ito 糸 means "thread": the thread you sew with. But an invisible "red thread" 赤いis supposed to connect people who are fated to be together. Neru may (or may not) have this special meaning in mind.

In Chinese traditional medicine, drinking cold drinks is discouraged because it can bring too much cold to the stomach, causing stomach problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment