2017-06-12

Nagahama Neru blog: When the heart reacts

Flame Test

Nagahama Neru
2017.06.12


Good evening.

Recently, I've fallen in love with dried flowers.
I'm drawn to the faded colours.



Basically, I don't believe anything
That I haven't seen or felt directly.


Therefore, if my heart is moved by something when I come across it
The reverberations of that last and last...


Recently,
There have been many moments that have moved my heart.

The first fireworks of this year were so beautiful ~
Weren't they, Fuu-chan!

And when I went to the vintage clothing shops with Shii-chan,
Many outfits made my heart go pitter-pat.


What a blessing it is
When you come across something that our heart responds to!


Also, today
I have been invited to be on
The Bunka Housou network's Rekomen radio show.

Since I love Otenki Nori-san's and Yukka's
Fun radio show, I'm looking forward to it!


Please feel welcome, starting at midnight.


Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________ posted 170612  16:23h


A "flame test" is the chemical test where you heat metal in a flame and can tell what metal it is by the colour of the flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment