2017-06-14

Kobayashi Yui welcomes new members

Here's an excerpt from Pon's blog posted Wednesday 14 June:

And the application period for auditions to join Hiragana Keyaki
Only has three days left now.



Up until August 2015, I was an ordinary first-year high-school student, too.



I had nothing I wanted to do.

But there was my sister,
Who had laid down rails along which she had travelled
And I thought I should just follow them,
That that was the safest thing to do, the thing that would avoid failure.
The thing that always stimulated me to begin something, or to get interested in something,
Was always something my sister said.


But now I do not follow the rails laid down by my sister.
I'm advancing along different rails.

It's a situation that makes me nervous:
I don;t know at all how solid those rails are
Or where they are leading.

But I'm having fun.
Because the only thing I wanted to do was to enter this world.

Now, there is nothing beyond Keyakizaka that I want to do,
Nothing that would ever lead me to quit Keyakizaka.

Although I'm nervous, I'm also excited.
I prefer the me of today, who is taking on many different challenges
To the me who just looked for ease of mind.

If you have something you want to say,
Or you want to change your careless everyday life...
Those are good enough reasons.
If you have even a little interest, isn't it a good idea to try the auditions?


To be honest, there's some feeling of danger
In having new members join.
It was like that when the current Hiragana Keyaki members joined.

But now I feel differently: I want to work hard together with them.
I love the Hiragana-chans! (Though I wonder if I get that across to them.)

So, I don't know how the Hiragana-chans think,
Nor even what the other members of Kanji Keyaki think.
But personally I want to work hard together
With the new members.

I'm waiting for you (^ ^)



_________________________________________________________

Here are some recent photos from Pon's blog:

Oda Nana, Kobayashi Yui, Ozeki Rika (l-r)




No comments:

Post a Comment