2017-06-13

Kakizaki Memi blog: A date with "Yurina"

School-uniform date

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.14


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Recently, I went on a uniform date with Yurina \♥/




Yay-yay ( ・∇・)


We had something to drink at Starbucks.

Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino.

The colour was a cute pink ♥
 
Yurina had Cool Lime, but she gave me a sip.

They were both delicious  (* ॑꒳ ॑* )


...I write this as if it were normal, but it was definitely a bit shocking.


To be honest, Yurina and I have become quite close.

There's a reason I call her "Yurina."
Calling her "Hirate-san" seemed so stiff that I couldn't do it normally. So I wondered what I could call her.
Nagaru [note: Neru] said: "'Yurina' is fine!" So that's what it became. (lol)

Of course, Yurina is my senpai and I have great respect for her!

But we're in the same year, and I'm really happy that we have become something like friends (๑•᎑•๑)

We text each other a lot,
And we've talked about going to more and more places together:
Zoo, aquarium, amusement park...

I want to go soon ( ˊᵕˋ )♥*゚


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
____________________________________ written evening 170613, posted by staff 170614  01:46h


Memi and Yurina almost certainly go to the same school, and are in the same school year (first-year high school). Yurina was born in June 2001, Memi in December. 

There is at least one high school in Tokyo that caters to young entertainers with a partly distance-learning high school course that gives them flexibility to work when they need to. I don't believe the school has mandatory uniforms, and it seems that Memi at least is wearing the earth music & ecology x Kanko uniforms she and the other Hiraganas advertise.

I hope Memi can work her calming magic on Yurina, who even looks a bit stiff in this photo. You can see that she has her medical mask still under her chin, ready to be pulled up as a disguise. Most members of Keyakizaka46 can walk around Tokyo without worrying too much about being recognized. Hirate, however, is probably more widely recognized. 

source

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that Yurina has some free time :3

    ReplyDelete