2017-06-17

Nagahama Neru blog: Fashion advertisements

Album!,   211

Nagahama Neru
2017.06.17


Hello.


Recently,
I've been enjoying looking at photos of cuisine.


Cuisine in bright colours, beautifully laid out!
On the hardened shape of a cute plate!
A photo that seems to give off nice aromas!!

I want to go to all kinds of flea markets.
And find lots of wonderful plates and bowls.

( ˆ࿀ˆ )



This month's GINZA magazine.
I waited for it impatiently, and rushed over to the bookstore the day it was released.



Even there on the street,
I was eagerly searching through the fashion advertisements.
This month's special issue is just packed!!!

Yoshida Yuni, who designed the cover,
Was on the Jounetsu Tairiku TV show
And I became a fan!

I guess for a while this will be my bed-time companion o( ˆ‐ˆ )o

Funyaa.


Thank you very much for reading.
Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________ 170617  21:40h

I love Neru with short hair. And from the look of recent photographs, she does, too. The shape of her head and neck....

Here are the websites of Yoshida Yuni, the art director, and Jounetsu Tairiku ("Happy Continent"), the weekly documentary show that did a half-hour show with Yoshida-san on April 30.

"Funyaa" refers to being soft and squishy, and by extension to being lazy and undependable. I think Neru is imaging flopping down with her magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment