2017-06-12

Takase Mana blog: Memi and Kyonko

Depressed (´・ω・ `)

Takase Mana
2017.06.12


Hello, everyone (。・ω・)ノ゙

It's Takase Mana.


Recently, Memi has been sticking to Kyonko.

So cute, so charming (^^)



It seems as if she suddenly became infatuated with Kyonko at the Marquee shoot.


Chased around by Memi, hugged by Memi, Kyonko says "Stooop!" and "Manafii, don't just watch, save me!"

In the past, I was happy when Memi stuck to me. I didn't react no matter what she did. I said things like: "Memi is really so cute ~" and "She can always come to me."

But one day Memi said to me: "Manafii has changed.... That's no fun."  (´°ω°`)

What a shock!


We still talk normally,

But it seems that I have lost the qualification to be her playmate (T_T)


Well, any kind of Memi is cute (*˙˘˙)♥


Thank you very much for reading to the end ♥

Takase Mana
____________________________________________________ posted 170612  01:55h 

Manafii and Memi are really pretty close. There's three years' difference in their ages, but other Hiraganas have described them as being like an old married couple. 

I must admit I don't quit grasp the situation here. How has Manafii changed? By not being quite as receptive to random hugs? 

I feel as if Manafii is gradually coming out of herself and opening up.  Even to the point of taking part a bit in the love games. But Manafii's emotional/social intelligence is not as great as her IQ. To me, this entry into the field seems a bit clumsy. But charming, lol.

In the first photo, it looks as if they are in some kind of pedicab or tuk-tuk (becak). I checked, and it seems there are some running in the area of Asakusa and the Sky Tree. Looks like a fun outing for them.

1 comment:

  1. just an info :

    tuk-tuk is like a this

    https://goo.gl/images/UnNKLs (find in thailand)

    and Becak is like this

    https://goo.gl/images/46Ff9l (find in Indonesia)

    ReplyDelete