2017-06-23

Nagahama Neru blog: Homesick and learning the bass

93-chan,  214

Nagahama Neru
2017.06.24


Good evening.

Today is a national handshake event
At Makuhari Messe!

You can get tickets even at the venue
So anyone who has the time, definitely come on over ~

Kumi-chan and I are in lane 3 ( 〃 ˆᴗˆ 〃 )



It's just like me. Now I'm homesick.
Very, very homesick.

It came upon me suddenly...
When I first came to Tokyo, I was homesick every day.
Recently it has come again.

I long for my family ~
And I long for Nagasaki ~

At a time like this, I just listen with all I've got
To On a Clear Day, from Kiki's Delivery Service.
And I cheer up o( ˆ‐ˆ )o


Even though I'm 18 、、、(ˊ・_・ˋ)


Nanako-chan today





Also,  recently I've been paying attention to the sound of the bass.
There a lot to listening to music.
I'm still coming along.

I'm looking for earphones with strong bass.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.



One of our managers has experience with the bass
And is teaching me patiently!! ( *˙-˙* )

If I practice at the office,
There are three people around with experience on the bass!
And they all teach me!! They're so nice!!!



Oh yes, it's Sony Music. I only just thought of it (lol):
Among people who work for a record company
There must be a lot of people with experience in music.

It's great to be able to work at something you love.


And I always think how wonderful it is
To work somewhere there's always music playing.

It's such fun to meet so many people from a world you don't know.



I want to know lots of things I don't know now!
And 2017 will soon be half over!!



Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru

___________________________________________ written 170623, posted by staff 170624  11:13h

No, I don't know what "93-chan" means, or who it refers to. But I do know I like Neru's blog posts.

Here's On a Clear Day, from Kiki's Delivery Service (魔女の宅急便の「晴れた日に」).

No comments:

Post a Comment