2017-06-19

Kakizaki Memi blog: Father's Day

Father's Day

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.19


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Yesterday was Father's Day!

Somehow, the sunflower has become an image of Father's Day. But really, giving roses is more appropriate ~

Thank you for everything, Papa (•ᵕᴗᵕ•)



On our first KeyaKake, I said I hated my Father. I think a lot of people got the wrong impression, so I'd like to explain now.


My Father and I are very close.
It was usually my Father who went with me when I shopped for clothes. And we went into the mountains together. We're probably closer than most.
So really, I love my Father a lot! Although I do hate him sometimes.... (lol)
Girls my age may be able to sympathize ~? ( ・∇・)

My Father and I are close. I love him, don't worry. (lol)

Papa, thank you for everything.
Let's get along well from now on, too (∗ˊᵕ`∗)


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________________________  170619 23:28h

Yes, what she said on that first KeyaKake was a bit disconcerting. But highly understandable. She didn't like him saying her name over and over for no reason, or always patting her cheek. Even going clothes-shopping with her seems a bit much. But they were/are clearly close: I liked her post about them going out into the mountains picking wild vegetables. In appearance, she transformed back into an ordinary country teenager. And today she's giving him an image he is more familiar with, too. One day late. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment