2017-06-23

Kakizaki Memi blog: Yurina's voice

Voice

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.23


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


During the School of Lock! that was broadcast yesterday, I got a short phone call!

I was practicing Poi.
It was really sudden. I had no idea who the call was from.
It turned out to be from Shida-san and Yurina...

And amazingly, Yurina became able to speak!

I said "I love you ♥"
And Yurina said: "I love you, too!"

I was so happy...

I bawled...

Ever since we became close, she has only been able to talk using her cellphone.
To think that now we'll be able to talk a lot really makes me feel blessed (*´◡`*)

At tomorrow's national handshake event, I'll be together with Yurina in the same lane!
So happy (*´˘`*)

It has been a while since the last handshake event. I'll do my best ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧

Please be good to me, everyone!




My hair's all messy after lessons (>_<)

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________________ 2017.06.23  23:09h

I've always liked that shirt. "Poi" is a form of juggling that the Hiraganas will perform at their next one-man live.

Memi doesn't seem to be making any special efforts to get people to sign up for the album handshake events, which went on sale Thursday; or for any SHOWROOM broadcasts. But this story about her helping recover Hirate's voice has shot her to the top of the Keyakizaka46 news. 

If I were one of the other members, I might be envious of the attention the "higher-ups" seem to pay her. Management brought her in as a co-centre with Neru, and although she is no longer fixed there, I think management still has a close eye on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment