2017-06-21

Nagahama Neru blog: We all see the same sky

Reward,  213

Nagahama Neru
2017.06.22


Good evening.


Seeing a beautiful sky in Tokyo makes me feel relieved.

The streets feel lonely,
But the sky is the same as at home.

Everyone sees the same sky.
It's like a poem.




Many announcements:

On July 17, Keyakizaka46's 1st album will go on sale!

In addition to the songs on every single
From Silent Majority to Fukyouwaon
There are also 16 new songs, 40 songs in all!

And in addition to a behind the scenes video from our first one-man live,
The directors of the MVs for all the singles
Have themselves made cool making-of videos for them.

And there are lots of video extras.


Maybe even people who have not known Keyakizaka before now
Will get our works in their hands for the first time ~
It makes me excited just thinking of it.
 
I hope it will meet their expectations ( *˙-˙* )

I wonder if this gets across how excited I really am ~



Second,
To commemorate the release of this album
We will put on our first outdoor one-man live!
On July 22 and 23.

It's at Fujikyu Highland's Conifer Forest!!
I know it!! It's a huge place!!
And it will be summer!!!
And 30,000 people!!!

Wow!
The feeling of the sun gradually setting over an outdoor live, etc.
It's enjoyable just to imagine it.







Third,
Individual pages have been set up
For Keyakizaka46 SHOWROOM broadcasts.

SHOWROOM is an application
For doing live video broadcasts.


I don't know what to do
When I broadcast with the other members.
I think I'll do a loose and relaxed broadcast. ( ˆ࿀ˆ )

If you like, please feel welcome to follow me.



And fourth,
Sweets Paradise and Hiragana Keyaki
Will begin a collaboration on June 24.

At Sweets Paradise, with its all-you-can-eat sweets,
There will be a special menu of items thought up by the members.

What kind of menu item did everyone make!?



Okay, I'm done!
I wrote it all out in the same state of excitement.
So I imagine there are errors there.
For details, see the official home page.


Keyakizaka46, along with Hiragana Keyaki,
Are being given all sorts of work.
It's truly something to be grateful for.
I apologize for not giving thanks for each one individually.


All the members
Will face each job with the same earnest effort.



Thank you very much for reading.
Nagahama Neru
________________________________________ written evening 170621, posted by staff 170622  01:41h 


There are lots of old poems in both Chinese and Japanese that feature a man and woman who are far apart both looking up at the moon and thinking that at that moment, they are both looking at the same moon. This may be one reason why Neru thinks that the idea of us all seeing the same sky is like a poem.

Rumours are that Neru is intensely practicing bass guitar these days. I wonder how many songs for the new album remain to be recorded -- or are they all done? 

source

No comments:

Post a Comment