2017-06-21

Kakizaki Memi blog: It's 5 o'clock in the morning


Morning Greeting (*'-'*)ノ

Kakizaki Memi
2017.06.22

Good morning.

It's now 5 a.m.
I'm getting up early today  ( ³ω³ )

Did everyone sleep well?
I slept very lightly.
It feels as if I didn't sleep at all... (lol)

I still want to sleep ~(。っ﹏-。) .。o
But I'd better get up ~...

It was rainy yesterday, so it would be nice if it were clear today ~☀




Those who are going to work, and students, have a good day! Go for it, eh ☺

Right. Now I'll go for it, too! ヽ( •̀ ω •́ )ゝ





Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________ posted by staff 170622  11:58h

Lol. I'm glad Memi didn't take her own horoscope too seriously, and is not hesitating to do something a bit different. For one thing, she writes very early in the day and starts with "good morning" rather than her normal "good evening." For another, she ends the post with a fuller farewell than her usual "bye-bye."

I was worried that she wasn't taking seriously enough either SHOWROOM or the handshake event application period that starts in a half-hour. But no, she found her own way to do a little fishing -- with a photo and post from her own bed first thing in the morning. Still none of the direct appeals of others, such as Kyonko, who is very detailed in her latest post about how to apply for handshake tickets. But Memi has never done that, so I guess she doesn't plan to be so obvious about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment