2017-06-20

Nagasawa Nanako blog: Showroom broadcasts

OOOO broadcast

Nagasawa Nanako
2017.06.20


Good evenaako (*⌒▽⌒*)

Men's shirt ~



And....


Glasses.


Keyakizaka SHOWROOM broadcasts are beginning!

What shall I do for them....

I want to talk about this and that,
I want to draw,
I want to do food broadcasts!

And eating all the time (lol).
Food terrorism broadcast.


Also,
I want to do a cosplay broadcast.

There are lots of things I want to do.
Look forward to them! (*´艸`)

A live broadcast of playing a horror game would be good, too.

Crying as I watch a horror movie
And eat sushi without wasabi, BABY〜♬*゜

The possibilities are endless ~

I'm eating a banana from Seijoishii supermarket and getting ready to go to bed.
I like them with a bit of green ( ˊᵕˋ) ♥
I'm having yogurt and cocoa and banana.

Thank you very much for reading.

⊿Nagasawa Nanako

___________________________________________________ posted 170620 23:37h

Here's someone who is more than eager to go on SHOWROOM. Ready and raring to go. I don't know whether it's the subject, a mistake, or just her new, front-row self, but the large size of her signature is something new in this post. She has always used bold face and the little triangles, but perhaps she is excited because she sees SHOWROOM as something well suited to her talents -- and I agree.
Seijoishii 成城石井 is a supermarket chain that started as a high-end store featuring imported goods, but has gotten closer to being a normal store in recent years. And I like bananas with a bit of green, too -- at least in countries where they have to be imported, lol.

The photos are reversed left-right from the blog. Blog photos tend to be reversed, I think to avoid inadvertently showing brand names. But I happen to know that Naako's bangs part on the right, and seeing a "men's shirt" buttoning from the women's side bothered me, so I reversed the photos here.
But not this amazing shot, from yesterday's blog post, which was about Berika and how good the food is that is delivered to them when they're working:


No comments:

Post a Comment