2019-01-11

Nagahama Neru blog post: Miho's photobook, Neru's coming-of-age broadcast

Coming of Age Day,   327

Nagahama Neru
2019.01.12


Good evening.


Did you see Whisper of the Heart today?

I thought of how many times I went to the library back home
To watch it.
The feeling of nostalgia gave me a tug in the chest.



And also,
Miho-chan's photobook Hidamari
Comes out next eek.


I got a preview,
And it's a warm and adorable photo collection,




ChanMiho signed it for me! Happy




The photo in a white outfit and wearing a wooly cap,
The photo eating ice cream that makes me want to hug her,
The photo with her forehead showing and sticking her tongue out

I like a lot of them!
The pool, the bath...I like them all!!
That smile isn't fair... So cute...!  Lol.



And also,
On Monday the 14th, Coming of Age Day,
I'll have the privilege of doing
A Nippon Broadcasting holiday special radio program
Called Nagahama Neru's Songs on Turning Twenty!

So it turns out I'll be talking on Nippon Broadcasting
From 1pm to 4pm on Monday afternoon!!



At first, I was so nervous I forgot to breathe
And thought I would sink out of sight.
But Mii-chan and Shii-chan will also be on the show,
So I've ended up really looking forward to it!!

And the contents of the show are super interesting!!!
We'll hear famous songs of the past twenty years!!
Featuring 1998!!!


I'll learn a lot.
Be sure to listen!!



Are many of you having your celebration of adulthood that day?

Everyone in Nagasaki!!
Please be sure to come by for the ceremony, eh



Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________
posted 2019/01/12  00:48   (about 5 hours ago)



Publicity for the show says that they will feature songs done by singers at age 20, and will also feature "five songs that made Nagahama Neru." Koike also turned 20 last year. Satou Shiori is 22.




In more Neru news, her local TV show about historical remains in the Nagasaki area will be broadcast nationally on Sunday 27 January at 1:35am, on BS Premium:



You probably all know this, but Whisper of the Heart (耳をすませば Mimi wo Sumaseba) is the great Ghibli animated romance from 1995. I guess it was shown on TV yesterday, but I haven't checked that. It's actually probably my own favorite Ghibli film.

No comments:

Post a Comment