2019-01-07

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Happy New Year; 2018 went by quickly; a formal kimono; her dog(s) at home



Suzumoto Miyu
2019.01.08


Good evening.

Happy New Year 

It's 2019...


Last year seemed to go by so quickly.

It was a very full year, with many events, both happy and sad.

I don't know what will happen this year, but I hope to enjoy it with everyone.


It would be good if we had lots of live performances...




Tana






I was happy to finally wear formal outfit my elder sister has worn 




It was great to do something I have always wanted to do



Thank you very much for 2018.

This year, too, please support Keyakizaka46.  △

Let's meet again~




Bamu

__________________________________________________________________________
posted 2019/01/08 02:06h 


Bamu is Miyu's dog at home in Aichi. It appears that Bamu now has a canine companion, Tana.

To be honest, I never knew Miyu had an elder sister. I only knew about her ikemen elder brother. What a rich outfit. Suits Monta's rich, active nature.

However, this is her first blog post since November 5th. The previous one was in June. Miyu is a dancer, not a writer.

I think her excellent performances at centre recently may have put her in a good mood. But as long as she can dance in front of an audience, I think she's happy.

I love that she says to support Keyakizaka46, not to support her personally. She has always been there, helping to make Keyakizaka46 work. Her move forward in SaiMajo helped make the MV, and she is there now to step in and take Hirate's part when needed. Of course, I think she is the best one to continue at centre, but she will support whoever is put there on any song with all the talent and effort she has. And that's plenty.

The tusked porker that serves as the post's title refers to the new year, which is the year of the pig (boar). 

Here are some more fairly recent pics:






I love this pic below, for the life in her:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment