2019-01-08

Nagahama Neru blog: Five films over New Year's; Goddess Pe-chan

Pe-chan,   326

Nagahama Neru
2019.01.09


Hello!


Around New Year's, I watched five films!

Yesterday, I watched A Cook at the South Pole.
Before that, I watched A Silent Voice.
And before that I watched Carol,
Ally, and Lion.

Oh, and I also saw Minion...
And I watched Begin Again for the second time...!


Please, everyone, tell me what films you recommend...



Supremely cute photos of Pe-chan.


















Goddess...



It's very chilly out, be careful not to catch cold, eh.
Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________
posted 2019/01/09   11:55h


For anyone who doesn't know, "Pe-chan" is Neru's fellow Keyakizaka46 member Watanabe Rika. Her nickname is the name of her cat, Pe.

Here are the Japanese names of the films Neru saw: 
A Cook at the South Pole -- 南極料理人
A Silent Voice -- 聲の形
Carol -- キャロル
Ally  -- アリー
Lion -- ライオン
Minion -- ミニオン
Begin Again -- はじまりのうた

Only the first two are originally Japanese.











 

1 comment:

  1. My one wish in this world is to talk to Neru about movies.

    ReplyDelete