2019-01-17

Kakizaki Memi blog: Lots of photos

Lots of photos  

Kakizaki Memi
2019.01.18


Good evening
It's Kakizaki Memi.




Happy New Year! 

Please be nice to me again this year! 







Right at the start of this year, I went on a little trip with my family, including my grandmas!

My elder sister took a lot of photos of me with a good camera, and I'll post a lot! 









Again this year, I played in the snow~ 






























































This time I've posted photos of playing in the snow,
But I'll post other photos, too~

I guess I really do love snow...
I hope it'll snow in Tokyo lol



On January 19th, at Yokohama Arena,
In "Nippon Broadcasting's All-night Nippon presents ALL LIVE NIPPON 2019,"
Hiragana Keyaki will perform!


It will be the first time this year I get together with everyone.
So please, everyone, definitely, definitely come!! 







Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________________________
posted 2019/01/18   11:46h



Photos by Memi's sister. Memi's fans are praising the shots -- "like a photobook" --  and the variety of Memi's expressions.

5channel had been thinking the photos -- a couple of which have been in Message -- were by her artist father, but posters seem perfectly happy that they are by her sister. Her sister was always her model, and Memi succeeded her as president of the art club in middle school. She says her sister is the real artist. Maybe the sister is now at art college somewhere.

Memi doesn't post much, but this makes up for it, lol. All good images, and some very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment