2019-01-06

Nagahama Neru blog: The new film "A Star is Born"

Films,   325

Nagahama Neru
2019.01.02


Good evening.


I've just seen the film A Star is Born,
Starring Lady Gaga.

I kind of want toPut my feelings into writing,
But it feels as if it would be difficult and clumsy.


Maybe I'll just say a bit (which is it?)

It was so heartbreaking,
But after it I somehow felt determined.

The thing that gives me encouragement every day is music.
But what gives me determination for each program I do is film,
Or so it seemed to me.



For me, it seems everyone is different,
And that's a very wonderful thing.






I've  wanted to post this someday...
From the time of Keyaki Republic!



Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
______________________________________________________
posted 2019/01/02   01:15


And here's something that I have wanted to post:



A Japanese poster said that this was the image of his ideal girlfriend.

The film A Star is Born is called Ally in Japan, after the character played by Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment