2018-02-23

Nagahama Neru blog: I'm now in Nagasaki at the Lantern Festival!

Prawns,  272

Nagahama Neru
2018.02.24


Good morning!


Now I'm in Nagasaki 

I'll be appearing in the Emperor's Parade
At the Lantern Festival.

It's between 2 pm and 4:30!

It starts at the Central Park plaza
And goes to Shinchi Chinatown plaza.


Hyaa! My heart is pounding.




I'm really looking forward to meeting
Everyone who's coming!
Please be careful not to get hurt.

For those of you reading the blog,
I'll be taking detailed pictures of the event.
Wait for them, eh  




Thank you for reading

Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________________________________
posted 180204  07:06h


As I post this, the parade starts in about an hour.

If you, too, are wondering why Neru warned people not to get hurt, apparently the crowds can be pretty dense. 

Great photo in Neru's Message yesterday of Mount Fuji far below her plane as she made her way to Nagasaki.





No comments:

Post a Comment