2018-02-24

Kakizaki Memi blog: Memi's secret tribute to Manafi

Secret

Kakizaki Memi
2018.02.24


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.




Recently in the blog,

Manafi has been appearing at an extremely high rate, lol




I'm always "What shall I wear today?"
As I try to choose my outfit.
There's an incredibly cute skirt
I really love
That came from Neru,
With a really cute flower pattern
And heart-shaped buttons on the waist

It's so spring-like that it's too early
To wear it, but it's so cute
That I'm still worrying over whether to put it on.
Every day, I tell myself to stop, lol
Spring is still far away
Thank you for giving me so many clothes, Neru

[In Japanese, the first letters of these 13 lines spell out: "Thank you for everything. I love you." Details after the post.]





Everyone has begun talking about how much trouble hay fever is giving them,
But I, who should be getting hay fever, am still not suffering!

Wondering why,
I realized that it might be because I eat yogurt every day \( ˙▿˙ )/

Awesome result of yogurt  

Yogurt is delicious, I recommend it (*´˘`*)

I'd like a yogurt-maker 





Bye-bye 


Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________
180224  06:34h


This post is getting  a lot of attention from fans in Japan, who praise the coded message and its encoding. Now, the last time Memi posted one of these, it turned out that Akanen had posted the same thing before, so I'm still waiting for someone to make a similar claim. But not yet.

Posters say they read the post and it sounded so natural that they never realized it was an acrostic (which is apparently what this kind of code is called).

Here's the original, with the important letters in red:


つも、今日は何を着ようかな~?
てお洋服を選ぶじゃないですか。
のすごくお気に入りの、
あり得ないくらい可愛いスカート
あって、前にねるがくれたんですけど、
っても可愛いお花柄で
エストにハートのボタンがついてるの

けどすごく春っぽいから履くのはまだ早
かなって思ってて、でも可愛いから
ぐにでも履きたくて、、悩んで悩んで
ょうはやめとこうって毎日なってます笑
から春が待ち遠しいなぁ
く服をくれるねるありがとう

Running down the page, that says: Itsumo arigatou, daisuki da yo. ("Thank you for everything, I love you." )

To go back to something in their pre-Christmas Showroom, Memi talked then about Nagano jingisukan (grilled meat dish). They have mentioned eating Nagano's version together, but maybe they bought the marinated meat and made it themselves. This picture of a supermarket meat cooler makes that seem possible:



These are from the place Memi mentioned back then: Shinshu Shinmachi. This is a Nagano district with several restaurants specializing in Jingisukan.

Memi has now posted four times in four days. A record for her, I think. And she has been putting nice stuff on Message, too. Getting more and more serious here, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment