2018-02-18

Kakizaki Memi blog: Handshake event flowers, two-shot with Berika

Flowers

Kakizaki Memi
2018/02/19


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Lately, I've been really wanting to go to the bookstore

I wonder why?

Maybe the books are calling me. lol.





Recently I got to take a two-shot with Berika-san






It made me sooo happy «٩(*´∀`*)۶»


Today I'll post pictures of the flowers I was given at the Feb 11 national handshake event (* ॑꒳ ॑* )




 













  ↑ I didn't photograph the flowers themselves   Sorry, eh (T0T)



As always, thank you so, so much

The handshake events for the 5th single are over.
Applications are now being taken for the handshake events for the 6th single.
Everyone please come and see me, okay




Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________________
written 180218 evening, posted 180219  01:28h

I'm happy to see the two-shot with Berika. It has occurred to me before that they look a bit alike. Also, they are both so feminine. And neither is a huge talker, in public, although Memi talks more than Berika does. Note that in the photo, Memi is as usual the only one looking directly at the camera, making eye contact with viewers.

I like it when members post pics of flowers, not just for the flowers and the faces, but because those pics are never reversed, like most photos in the blogs, so I don't have to flip them back again. They keep them straight because of the writing, I think, which would look too weird if it were reversed. I think they may flip most photos to avoid infringing some random copyright that might get into a pic.

Memi has begun to follow the custom of posting pics of the flowers she gets, as some other members do. She's gradually learning how to be more serious about all this. If your flowers are going to be posted in her blog, why wouldn't you send her some, and go to the event? And once you've seen them posted, you will send more, and go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment