2018-02-21

Kakizaki Memi blog: Music and memory...and Showroom tonight.

Fuwafuwa Time

Kakizaki Memi
2018.02.21


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.





When I was in elementary school, I loved
The songs of Houkago Teatime.
Today I listened to them again for the first time in a long while.

Various memories came back to me,
And I got into a strange mood, lol.

The first CD I ever bought
Was one by Houkago Teatime







When I listen to Noriokureta Basu
I remember my audition,
And the audition SHOWROOMS. Even now it makes my heart pound, lol.

Just listening, all kinds of memories come back. Music is amazing, isn't it


When I'm an old granny and I hear Keyaki songs, I wonder what I will remember...

I'll look forward to it (*˘︶˘*).。.:*


 

Starting at 6:30 pm on the 22nd, we'll do a Memi-Fii SHOWROOM
Please be sure to watch (ノ)・ω・(ヾ)




Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________________________
180221  22:49h


Fuwafuwa Time was the third single from Houkago Teatime, the Light Music Club in the anime K-On. I wasn't as big a fan of the anime as most people were, but it was a good Kyoto Animation show.

This is suddenly one of my favorite Memi posts. This calm, direct, simple expression of feelings is what I most like from Memimemi Hime. No theory or fancy footwork, just feeling.

I also like it that she is seriously trying to up her handshake numbers. This is her second post in two days. And she has been posting some nice stuff on Message, too. I only hope she is not feeling panic, just calm determination. A new handshake application period should start Thursday afternoon and go to Friday afternoon.

Usually, Memi seems to submit her posts to staff a bit late, so they do not get posted before midnight on the day she writes them. This one made it, however.

Memi-Fii SHOWROOM at 6:30pm Thursday, Japan time. (LA 1:30am, NY 4:30am, London 09:30, Jakarta 16:30; just under seven hours from right now) https://www.showroom-live.com/46_MEMI_KAKIZAKI  Nagasawa Nanako is on at 5 pm (1.5h earlier)


2 comments:

  1. i like k-on

    fuwafuwa time, never thought i will see that title become someone blog's title
    great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What strikes me as well is that she was in elementary school in 2009, when FuwaFuwa Time came out. In fact, she would have been 7 years old!

    By the way, she said in her Showroom last night that she identified totally with Azu-nyan. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete