2018-01-01

Kakizaki Memi blog: Happy New Year! My cast is off.

2018

Kakizaki Memi
2018.01.01


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

It's now 2018!!

Happy New Year


In 2017 we were granted all kinds of challenges: the tour, the drama...
It was a year in which Hiragana Keyaki grew so much we became almost unrecognizable, it seems to me

In the course of the many activities we were given,
We lost heart many times,
But thanks to support from all of you, we were able to keep climbing the slope all year.

Truly, thank you very much





This year, we want Hiragana Keyakizaka46
To be known by more and more people,
And we will do our best to put our happy aura on full display
And give power to everyone

As for me myself, last year I was given the chance
To appear in the drama Re:Mind, and enjoyed it tremendously.
I hope I can do more of this kind of acting-related work.

Ah! And I also want to do lots more lives

In any case, I expect to participate in enjoyable activities
Happily and in good health, without injury.

Again this year, please treat me well





Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________________________
180101  12:29h

In Keyaki Message on December 29, Memi posted a picture of herself waving to us with her injured left hand, with the cast now off! She cautioned that the hand was still far from fully recovered, but was evidently delighted to be recovering. We saw much more of that hand on New Year's Eve, when she gave us a series of countdown pics at 11pm, 11:30, 11:50, 11:55 and midnight.

I'm not sure where she is now, but she stayed in Tokyo at least until the 30th, after the Hiragana Re:Mind Showroom the evening before. Here she is holding up her now-free injured hand:


Note the twintails. She had not been wearing her hair that way for a while, and evidently went back to it for this show because of fans' requests. She is now normally wearing her hair as in the other pics here. She said wearing twintails for the show made her feel a bit embarrassed.

In the four-pane picture the top, she is signing to us "2018" -- using her uninjured hand, but perhaps clicking the shutter with her injured hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment