2018-01-02

Nagahama Neru blog: Countdown Japan. I love Keyakizaka.

Hotpot server,  259

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.29


Hello!

We performed yesterday
On Countdown Japan!!
Fired up and fun!

Nothing but wonderful artists I love.
I wanted to go to all four days.





This year.





Last year.


Truly, thank you so much!


I really felt how much I do love Keyakizaka46.
I thought again how wonderful the songs are.

The end of the year is coming soon! Let's go for it!



Thank you very much for reading!

Nagahama Neru

____________________________________________________
171229  16:12h


This year's photos are Shida Manaka, Ozeki Rika, and Neru (left to right). Last year's are Moriya Akane, Shida Manaka, and Neru.

With Kouhaku over, it seems as if the members are finally getting a bit of a break. No Neru post since last Friday. But there's a full handshake event coming up Monday in the Tokyo area (Makuhari).

"Hotpot server" is my attempt to translate 鍋奉行 nabebukyou, the person in charge of keeping a nabe hotpot filled and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment