2018-01-03

Nagahama Neru blog: Happy New Year. Kouhaku.

2018,   260

Nagahama Neru
2018.001.004


Happy New Year.
Please treat me well again this year.



On New Year's Eve
We appeared on Kouhaku!


We sang Fukyouwaon.
Truly, thank you very much to everyone who watched.


The opening video gave me goosebumps.
I was shivering with excitement.


And also, we did a collaboration with
Uchimura Teruyoshi-san, Mr. Keyakizaka46.

He really presents a figure of kindness and warm sincerity.
It was very moving.

Thank you so much for this precious opportunity.




Kouhaku
Was packed with dreams.
It was a wonderful, glittering time.

Everything that was reflected in my eyes
I wanted to record in my brain.
What an extravagant, outstanding experience.


It was a day I will never forget.


I'm really looking forward to this year, the year I will turn 20.
May it be a wonderful year for you all


(year of the dog)


Thank you so much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________________________________
180104  09:18h

The opening video to Kouhaku showed the many big stars who would perform, including the current front row of Keyakizaka46. They appeared last, just before the show began. I imagine Neru enjoyed seeing all the big stars, and the flowing way they were shown, at one point apparently marching across the Shibuya Crossing, but it would have been especially thrilling to see the Keyaki-chans firmly ensconced among this amazing company.

The green icon in the second line of the post is a kadomatsu, a traditional decoration for New Year's made of pine boughs and three vertical pieces of bamboo, tied together with rope. Here's a simple example:


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Ukifune!

    Although I rarely comment here, I often read this blog and often refer to the Member Pics and Info page. I really appreciate your dedication and insight, here and on Stage48. The quality and generosity of Keyakizaka's English-speaking fans as shown in blogs, fansubs, websites, YouTube channels etc. is one of the reasons I find being a fan of the group so rewarding. I expect that Keyakizaka's English-speaking fanbase will continue to grow in 2018, thanks partly to blogs like yours (and the fact that they are the best pop group on the planet, of course).

    I especially appreciated your translation of magazine interviews this year. Hirate is still a bit of a mystery to me though . . .

    ReplyDelete