2018-01-05

Kakizaki Memi blog: Snowball fight in Nagano. Pics with a relative's dogs.

Pure white

Kakizaki Memi
2018/01/06


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

How did you all spend New Year's?

There are various ways to spend it: getting into the kotatsu and leisurely watching television, going on the first shrine visit of the year, etc. ✧*。

I spent New Year's back in Nagano with my family!

Snow fell in Nagano,
And on a walk in the mountains, I played in the snow

It was soft and powdery


I haven't reported this in the blog yet,
But the cast has been taken off my left hand!!

I'm sorry for having worried you
I can use both hands again!  




I had a snowball fight with my big sister!


This me is smiling so happily. Lol.



Snow is great, isn't it

It was cold, but so very pretty. I love it.


So much fun (◦´-`◦)


And afterwards...


I played with the dogs at a relative's house


Really, they're so cute (*´ㅁ`*)


Ohh. I'd like to have a dog




Okay, 2018 here we go.
Let's have a wonderful   year!


...  lol



Soon school and work will be starting!

Let's do our best together again in 2018


Bye-bye


Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________________
written evening 180105, posted by staff 180106  00:42h


"Pure white" translates masshiro, an important word from the Hiragana Keyaki drama Re:Mind.

I recognize that heavy black coat from last winter. I've only seen her wearing it in cold, mountainous Nagano.

In Keyaki Message a couple of days ago, Memi posted two brief videos of the snowball fight. The first was Memi just scooping up snow and tossing it in the air in a cute, young-looking  manner. There's a male voice behind the camera that I think may be her father. 

In the second, she throws two snowballs toward the person with the camera: the first she throws a bit awkwardly and off-target, the sudden second is a hard fastball that hits the camera-person, probably in the leg, evoking a feminine exclamation. I guess that's her sister, lol.

For anyone who doesn't know, a kotatsu is a sunken portion of a traditional living-room floor in which is a little heater (originally charcoal) and over which you put a low table and a big blanket. You sit there with your lower half warmed and watch TV, read, do your homework, etc., with other members of the family beside you.

I note in all these pictures that Memi doesn't bother with gloves to pick up the cold snow. Strong in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment