2017-07-21

Kakizaki Memi blog: my oshis -- Kiku, Shida and Yurina

Oshimen

Kakizaki Memi
2017.07.22


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi

Today we went to the Tsutaya store in Shibuya (*˙˘˙*)!

The ground floor was all Keyakizaka46 ♥(*゚O゚*))))
Thank you so much ----!!!

We each signed our personal booths!

(If you take home one of the free newspapers, there might be something good in it ~)

Please be sure to come (*'-'*)ノ

Afterwards, I secretly wrote this:

"I support Kiku-chan, Shida-san, and Yurina! I'm Memi."


(Sorry for the messy writing.)

If you like, come and find it ♪



Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________ written evening 170721, posted 170722  08:39h

The Keyakis came to Shibuya Tsutaya before it opened Friday and wrote all over their own displays. What Memi wrote is in the post I posted a few minutes ago.  The green triangles are leaves of a big Keyaki tree that covers a wall and that people are encouraged to add their own leaves to. Who will find Memi's? I'd be there to find it myself if I weren't several thousand miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment