2017-07-17

Kakizaki Memi blog: Jealousy and princess cake

I'll catch up with three Memi blog posts I couldn't do over the past few days. A recent post of Neru's is already done, but neither Techi nor Mon have posted in quite a while.
_________________________________

Princess

Kakizaki Memi
2017.07.14

Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

A cake I love:


Princess cake. It's a big favorite of mine.


Cute, isn't it -- its name and how it looks ♥
Amazingly delicious ~(^q^)

Princess cake is a traditional cake from Sweden!
One of my dreams is definitely to someday go to Sweden and eat it at the source (*´◡`*)


And here's my beloved Kiku-chan (Kumi)


Kuma-chan is always talking about MeiMei. She doesn't have anything to do with me.
That makes me unhappy (。•́ - •̀。)
I'm burning with jealousy toward MeiMei (note: Higashimura Mei)

I will definitely make Kuma-chan turn toward me!
Prepare yourself, Kuma-chan ♥

 
Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
________________________________ written evening 170713, posted by staff 170714  01:40h 

Memi is stepping into the pool of Keyakizaka relationships. She mentioned being jealous of Kumi's affection for MeiMei at the group Showroom on June 29. She mentions it again here. She didn't mention it in her actual Showroom on July 15. But she did have Kumi there and tried to stop her leaving. She's a bit clumsy about all this, but so are they all, lol.

The restaurant where she got the cake has been identified by the little crown decoration as Oslo Coffee, a coffee shop with several branches in Tokyo. Oslo is in Norway, not Sweden. But one website says princess cake is a traditional Swedish cake eaten in Norway. Of course, Norway was part of Sweden until just over a century ago.

Here are a couple of "Memi peeking" photos from elsewhere, meant to show her hovering like a dark presence behind Kumi and MeiMei:




No comments:

Post a Comment