2017-07-21

Kakizaki Memi blog: FujiQ open-air live

Fuji-Q!!

Kakizaki Memi
2017.07.22


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Tomorrow and the day after
Keyakizaka46's first open-air one-man live will take place
At Conifer Forest in Fuji-Q Highlands.


"Keyaki Republic 2017"

I'm looking forward to it so much, I wonder if I'll sleep ~(`・ω・´)

Memi and Saitou Kyouko


Memi, Katoshi and Kumi

Katoshi and Memi


It will certainly be hot again tomorrow, so look after yourselves, and have fun with all your might!!

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________ written evening 170721, posted by staff 170722  08:44h

Looks as if they are getting final fittings on the outfits. Note safety pins. And ear-monitors. I also like the way Memi seems to be keeping a marker in her epaulet -- since the outfits do not have pockets, I suppose.

Nice to see Kyonko there. Maybe she and Memi are both trying to mend fences, after their little contretemps on Kyonko's Showroom. However, I can't help seeing Memi's hand heavy on Kyonko's shoulder, and Kyonko with a slightly sick smile. Kyonko objected to Memi breaking in on her Showroom, but she most objected to how heavy Memi's hugs are.

Here's a photo from Shibuya Tsutaya, where the Keyakis went in before it opened on Friday (I think) and defaced their own signs. Following the title of the album: "When I see something clean white, I want to dirty it."  Memi wrote (top) "The youngest," (middle) "I love Sasaki Kumi," and bottom, "I want to go to a summer (festival?)."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment