2017-06-09

Nagahama Neru blog: Eyes, shoes, shaved-ice machine, drowned mobile phone

Figs,  207

Nagahama Neru
2017.06.09


Good evening!

To tell you the truth, my phone is broken.
It went underwater in the bath.

And on that day
I had promised to get together with Shii-chan...
Suddenly, I had no way of getting in touch with her.
So it was a last-minute cancellation.

Haaaaa ( ´ : ω : ` ) I'm sorry.
Let's get together soon.




A while ago, I got a shaved-ice machine at a photo-shoot ( *˙-˙* )
Thank you very much.
I think it will be a treasure for everyone ~


By the way, I realize that
I have been wearing those Converse shoes since third-year middle school.

They've been with me all this time.



Giraffe pattern.
It's amazing to see the cellphone reflected in my eyes.

Thank you very much for reading,

Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________ posted 170609  15:39

I'm not sure whether I see the cellphone or not. (source)

Here are two photos from the August Brody magazine:




No comments:

Post a Comment